Freitag, 19. Juni 2009

Wohin mit der Wolle?

Die "Granny Square" Manie hat mich gepackt. Ich möchte Kissen für unser Eßzimmer-Bank machen. Dies ist meine Farbwahl:

I have been bitten by the granny square mania. I want to make cushions for our dining room bench. These are the colours I chose:



Den ganzen Tag über klemme ich mir diese acht Knäuel unter den Arm, je nachdem wo ich gerade stricken will: im Wohnzimmer, im Schlafzimmer oder auf der Terrasse. Ich brauche dringend dies hier! Ich habe doch bestimmt noch irgendwo Wolle dafür...

The whole day long I try to squeeze all these 8 colours into my hands when I change the room I want to crochet in: the living room, the dining room, the bedroom or the terrace. I really need this! Somewhere I must have some more wool...

1 Kommentar:

  1. OK, so you'd like a crocheted basket? Can Do. Easy as pie. How high and wide would you like? I'll make the colour a surprise. Post from Australia is darn slow, so you'll need the patience of a saint, but it'll soon be on it's way. Use the email on my profile and let me know your full name and address details.. Oh, and should it have a handle..?

    Toodles,

    ~Sonya (sago)

    AntwortenLöschen

Da ich im Moment mit Spam-Kommentaren überschwemmt werden, habe ich die Kommentarberechtigung für anonyme Nutzer abgestellt.